Discover the many reasons our vacation property owners selected Great Vacation Retreats to manage their real estate investments on Kauai. We know what works and what does not!
We welcome the addition of new properties and invite you to contact us to discuss your vacation home or condo.
Call Linda Sylvester at (808) 707-5150
We are a trusted company that has been defining hospitality on Kauai since 2007.
- Collaborate with worldwide vacation industry leaders
- Member of Vacation Rental Management Association
- Member of Inner Circle VRMB
- Member of Hawaii Tourism Authority and HVCB
- VRM Intel
- Dynamic and innovative marketing and pricing
Important questions to ask yourself and your future vacation rental management company:
- Attracting visitors to book our accommodations vs. the competition relies on effective marketing strategies.
- Delivering the ultimate guest experience demands constant dedication and attention to detail.
- Generating consistently great guest reviews leads to elevated occupancy and demand.
pay less in fees
There are a lot of benefits to having GVR as your management company. We don’t think that you should have to pay for all of them!
- No charge for our GVR Owners for bill paying (utilities, association fees, etc.)
- No charge for GE/TAT tax filing
- No charge for smart locks
- No charge for bi-yearly maintenance checks
- No charge for marketing & travel agent commissions
- No charge for Guest cleaning
- No charge for photography (staged experience and aerial photography.)
There are ways we can save you money without sacrificing quality. We have programs in place to keep your linen and inventory costs down.
- GVR Linen Program
- Plate & Silverware Program
malama i kou hale
In Hawaiian, malama means to care for and protect and hale means home. Caring for your investment on the island is our priority.
- We have an in-house maintenance department working seven days a week that bill by the quarter hour.
- We perform two to three maintenance checks a year – proactively staying ahead of maintenance issues.
- Only pay for parts and labor if maintenance is required. This saves you on charges for calls to service problems for the guest.
- Vendor bill paying at no additional charge to Owner. Charges itemized on Owner’s monthly statements.
- We have trusted relationships with on-island licensed contractors for renovations and upgrades.
- Our Maintenance Manager is highly knowledgeable and available to consult with you.
Ho‘o ma‘ema‘e in Hawaiian means to clean, cleanse, purge, disinfect, purify. Cleanliness is one of the first things a guest will comment on in a property review… we strive for compliments every time.
- Cleaning standards are up-to-date with health and industry protocols.
- Your property is assigned a professional cleaner to maintain our high standards.
- Continuity of the same cleaner allows for familiarity and timely reporting of maintenance issues.
- Deep cleans are scheduled three or four times a year. Owners pay the standard cleaning fee for the deep clean.
- Property Inspections are performed prior to every check-in.
- GVR inspectors provide an additional layer of cleaning and protection for our guests by disinfecting and sanitizing all high touch areas immediately prior to check-in