Why Book with Us
vacation rentals win!
More Space & Privacy
Private homes and smaller condominium resorts offer greater privacy. Private kitchens and multiple bedrooms and baths allows for families to eat and stay together with space to spread out while avoiding crowds.
Ease of Social Distancing
Move freely and with greater confidence in your own personal space. Vacation rentals offer less common area and interaction with other guests.
Vacation Rentals are thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, sanitized and inspected prior to check-in. Rest assured that everything possible has been done to ensure your well-being.
Contact-less Check-in and Check-out
Online booking, text communication and informative online guest portal keeps you informed of everything you need to know to enjoy your Kauai vacation. Electronic locks and lockboxes require less interaction with front desk and management.
- Eating at restaurants can be costly. Our kitchens are fully equipped for preparing delicious meals at home.
- Enjoy amenities such as BBQ areas and Entertainment areas (games room, pool, yards)
- Washer & Dryer on-site
- Free Parking
Living like a Local
Enjoy unique accommodations and an authentic island experience with all the comforts of home.
To Mālama in Hawaiian means to take care of, to protect and keep safe. For the well-being of our guests, owners, staff and vendors, we have reinforced and enhanced our cleaning procedures in line with recommendations by leading public health authorities and hospitality industry recommendations.
- Our cleaning practices have been intensified to follow CDC, local and State Health Department protocols and we constantly monitor the updated guidelines
- We have increased our stringent practices around sanitation, disinfection, and cleaning especially in high-frequency touch-points
- We are working closely with our industry partners to adopt the best practices to ensure the health and safety of our community
- All of our Cleaners, Inspectors and Maintenance personnel will be wearing face masks when cleaning and interacting with guests
- Our Cleaning Inspectors, wearing face masks and gloves, will perform an additional clean prior to guest check-in to disinfect and sanitize all high frequency touch-points and surfaces
What we are doing
Our housekeeping and maintenance staff practice social distancing, limit guest interaction, and wear PPE as much as possible. Any employees exhibiting symptoms of illness will be asked to stay home. Our company will continue to practice safe hygiene through hand washing and use of disinfectants, and by closely following the recommendations of the CDC and State Health Department regarding special procedures for COVID-19.
What you can do
- Respect and adhere to all quarantine protocols, and all State and County rules regarding travel during Covid-19
- Avoid close contact with people (social distancing at least 6ft or 2 arms lengths)
- Utilize the sanitation products we have provided in your accommodations to frequently clean and disinfect high-touch objects and surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash
- If you have symptoms or start to feel sick, stay at home and isolate yourself
- Call ahead before seeing a doctor and notify them that you may have COVID-19
We understand that your travel plans may have been affected by COVID -19 and we have changed our normal cancellation policies.
All travel to the island for vacation purposes has been suspended until at least June 30th, 2020. (Please visit KAUAI.GOV/COVID-19)
We have issued refunds to guests that were unable to reschedule had planned to stay with us during that time. This policy will also apply for all future reservations that may be disrupted by the uncertain nature of this pandemic.
A full refund, minus a service fee of $50 or 3% (whichever is greater), will be given for cancelation made in writing 30 days before the check-in date. Cancellations made within 14 – 29 days will receive a 50% refund.