Why Book with Us
vacation rentals win!
More Space & Privacy
Private homes and smaller condominium resorts offer greater privacy. Private kitchens and multiple bedrooms and baths allows for families to eat and stay together with space to spread out while avoiding crowds.
Ease of Social Distancing
Move freely and with greater confidence in your own personal space. Vacation rentals offer less common area and interaction with other guests.
Vacation Rentals are thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, sanitized and inspected prior to check-in. Rest assured that everything possible has been done to ensure your well-being.
Contact-less Check-in and Check-out
Online booking, text communication and informative online guest portal keeps you informed of everything you need to know to enjoy your Kauai vacation. Electronic locks and lockboxes require less interaction with front desk and management.
- Eating at restaurants can be costly. Our kitchens are fully equipped for preparing delicious meals at home.
- Enjoy amenities such as BBQ areas and Entertainment areas (games room, pool, yards)
- Washer & Dryer on-site
- Free Parking
Living like a Local
Enjoy unique accommodations and an authentic island experience with all the comforts of home.
work from here…
Kauai is perfect for “digital nomads” who are location independent using technology to perform their job no matter where they are. Many people are choosing to telecommute and distance learn to minimize outside contact and to remain safe and healthy. Why not give yourself a beautiful ocean view from your island home office and enjoy sunsets on the beach in your backyard! Whether it’s a couple of days or a few weeks, we offer a variety of rental options for families and young professionals to work and learn remotely while living their best life.
WORK OR LEARN REMOTELY:
- Connectivity – High Speed Internet
- Space for work and living areas
- Inspiration from ocean, mountain and tropical garden views
- Quiet, non-crowded locations
- Social distancing is easy at the beach, hiking, biking, golfing, kayaking
- COVID cleaning is practiced in all of our properties
- Restaurant take-out services available
- Grocery delivery services available
- Lots of outside activities available after work and school in our year-round warm climate
To Mālama in Hawaiian means to take care of, to protect and keep safe. For the well-being of our guests, owners, staff and vendors, we have reinforced and enhanced our cleaning procedures in line with recommendations by leading public health authorities and hospitality industry recommendations.
- Our cleaning practices have been intensified to follow CDC, local and State Health Department protocols and we constantly monitor the updated guidelines
- We have increased our stringent practices around sanitation, disinfection, and cleaning especially in high-frequency touch-points
- We are working closely with our industry partners to adopt the best practices to ensure the health and safety of our community
- All of our Cleaners, Inspectors and Maintenance personnel will be wearing face masks when cleaning and interacting with guests
- Our Cleaning Inspectors, wearing face masks and gloves, will perform an additional clean prior to guest check-in to disinfect and sanitize all high frequency touch-points and surfaces.
HIGH FREQUENCY TOUCH-POINTS INCLUDE:
- Entry points – doors, lockboxes, electronic locks, keycards, garage, knobs and pulls for all cabinets, drawers & closets
- Remote Controls – TV, AC, Fans and Electronics
- Control Panels – including all light switches, fan pulls, safe keypads, AC controls
- Surfaces – major kitchen and bathroom surfaces including counters, sinks, faucets, seats, tubs, showers
- Kitchen Amenities & Appliances – stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and countertop appliances
- Bath Amenities – dispensers, hairdryer, amenities and supplies
- Bedroom – clean blankets, bedspreads, coverlets and linens provided for every check-in
- Gear – all beach gear, chairs, coolers, beach umbrellas and bodyboards
Car Rental Complete Clean Pledge
All one and two bedroom condos come with a midsize rental car from Enterprise Holdings (Alamo, Enterprise, National).
**Regency 120, Regency 523 and Pili Mai 15A are the only 3 bedroom condos included in the promotion. Kauai House is currently the only Private Home offering a Free Car Rental.
What we are doing
Our housekeeping and maintenance staff practice social distancing, limit guest interaction, and wear PPE as much as possible. Any employees exhibiting symptoms of illness will be asked to stay home. Our company will continue to practice safe hygiene through hand washing and use of disinfectants, and by closely following the recommendations of the CDC and State Health Department regarding special procedures for COVID-19.
What you can do
- Respect and adhere to all quarantine protocols, and all State and County rules regarding travel during Covid-19
- Avoid close contact with people (social distancing at least 6ft or 2 arms lengths)
- Utilize the sanitation products we have provided in your accommodations to frequently clean and disinfect high-touch objects and surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash
- If you have symptoms or start to feel sick, stay at home and isolate yourself
- Call ahead before seeing a doctor and notify them that you may have COVID-19
We understand that your travel plans may have been affected by COVID -19 and we have changed our normal cancellation policies.
We have issued refunds to guests that had planned to stay with us and were unable to reschedule their dates. This policy will also apply for all future reservations that may be disrupted by the uncertain nature of this pandemic.
A full refund, minus a service fee of $50 or 3% (whichever is greater), will be given for cancellation made in writing 30 days before the check-in date. Cancellations made within 14 – 29 days will receive a 50% refund.
We highly recommend purchasing Travel Insurance to protect your vacation investment.